Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Plagerized from Craig's list...



Because you've got to give credit to creativity wherever you find it!

POSTED UNDER FREE ITEMS Orange Popsicles
"A regular box of popsicles includes cherry, (my favorite), grape (it'll do) and orange. I don't like the orange ones. I'm a grown-up and I don't have to eat them if I don't want to. On the other hand I can't bring myself to throw them away and I don't have children or grandchildren living in the area to give them to (assuming that they would like them). I currently have 25 orange popsicles in my rather small freezer.



If you want them let me know. If you are paranoid about them, you probably shouldn't be on Craigslist in the first place, but keep in mind that they are all "factory sealed" and whoever takes them probably isn't going to end up on the 6:00 news due to being poisoned by orange popsicles.

(My favorite line)Rest assured, someone is going to want these popsicles, so you probably better hurry. If you really like them maybe we could develop an ongoing "Popsicle to Recipient" relationship whereby I sent you an E-mail whenever the freezer overfloweth and you make another pick-up.

Keep in mind that a box of popsicles costs about $2.50 (new lower price whereby the store tries to create good will, while still making a pretty good profit!) and you are only getting 1/3 of a box...or in this case, 1/3 of several boxes. The point is I don't think you should consider driving from Simi for the orange popsicles. But if you do and are first, I will give them to you.

FAQ:
Q. Are they sugar-free?
A. Do I SOUND like someone who buys sugar free popsicles? No they aren't.

1 comment:

shannon dawn said...

I totally read this today and giggled! I'm glad you are sharing with all your readers :)